What a 1920's Style Post Looks Like...


If I lived in the 1920's I'd have my bleached bob in a finger-wave, eyes rimmed with kohl-liner, watching the biggest star in the world Charlie Chaplin in his latest flick with my style-icon bestie Jean Harlow. On the weekend, Louise Brooks and I would just generally be running away to join some circus, dressing in decadent jewels and dancing the night away to some gypsy jazz.

And so, if I were a blogger in the Roaring Twenties... This would be my most recent mood-board post... Enjoy x


Images were sourced all over the www. A bunch from Hello-Tuesday on Deviant Art, if you like 1920's inspired stuff you must take a look at her collected gallery here.

 




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



2 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright